Our attorneys have extensive experience in successfully handling complex litigation and a broad range of business disputes, including:
- Business Torts, including RICO, fraud, embezzlement, fraudulent transfers, conversion, defamation, trade secrets, unfair competition, and business disruption and business loss cases.
- Contract Disputes, including loans and security agreements, distribution agreements, employment agreements, non-competition and non-solicitation litigation, cases under the Uniform Commercial Code, real estate disputes, and sales representatives claims.
- Corporate and Shareholder Disputes, including officer and director liability, shareholder and member disputes, corporate governance, and business dissolution.
- Financial Services, including suits involving banks and other financial institutions, brokers, representatives, and agents.
- Insurance, including insurance policy claims and coverage, declaratory judgment actions, and suits by and against insurance agents.
- Real Estate, including title and land contract disputes, title insurance claims, mortgages, condemnation proceedings, and trespass and nuisance claims.
- Construction, suits involving contractors, developers, and owners, construction contracts, and lien claims.
Business disputes often require creative and cost-effective approaches. Our expertise and experience in managing complex litigation, and in arbitration and mediation, enable us to resolve disputes effectively to meet our clients’ goals.