Our attorneys have successfully represented clients in a wide-range of general civil litigation matters, including:
- Fraud & Misrepresentation. Under Michigan law, fraud and misrepresentation can occur in many forms. Our attorneys have extensive experience prosecuting and defending fraud and misrepresentation suits.
- Medical Provider Suits, including claims under Michigan’s No-Fault Act for payment of medical treatment and services performed for persons injured in motor vehicle accidents. Our attorneys have successfully litigated hundreds of medical provider actions for diagnostic testing facilities and surgical centers in Southeast Michigan.
- Personal Injury, including “third-party” negligence claims for persons severely injured in motor vehicle accidents.
- Attorney Malpractice, including claims involving professional negligence, breach of fiduciary duty, conflicts of interest, and violations of the Michigan Rules of Professional Conduct.
- Product Liability, including the prosecution and defense of lawsuits involving allegations of defective design, manufacture, and warnings.
- Conversion, Stealing, and Embezzlement, including claims for treble damages and attorney fees under MCL 600.2919a.